What is it about?
This project management course is designed for delegates requiring a course to adequately prepare them to take the Project Management Institute’s PMP® examination based on the PMBOK® Guide (Project Management Body of Knowledge).
The Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is awarded by the Project Management Institute (PMI®). The certification is delivered through Accredited Training Partners (ATP).
The are over 1,000,000 PMP certification holders worldwide and it is regarded by the project management industry as the most respected premium certification.
What does the course cover?
- Understanding of key approaches: Predictive (waterfall), Agile and Hybrid
- PMP Exam Overview and Eligibility
- Exam Content Outline (ECO)
- PMI’s Talent Triangle
- Domain 1 – People
- Creating a High-Performing Team
- Domain 2 – Process
- Starting the Project
- Doing the Work
- Keep the Team on Track
- Domain 3 – Business Environment
- Keeping the Business in Mind
- Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Examination questions and answers
What is included?
- Eligibility confirmation assessment
- Certified instructor-led training
- 12-month access to the PMI® authorized exam portal including:
- Exam Prep Checklists
- Course notes and materials
- Insightful videos and FAQ’s
- Self Knowledge Questions
- Discussion Forums
- PMP Exam Study Guide by Kim Heldman, including:
- 1 year subscription to an online PMP Exam Prep containing:
- Progress dashboard
- 2 x 170 Assessment questions
- 2 x 550 PMP questions
- 2 x CAPM 250 questions and Over 500 electronic flashcards
- 6 months access to PM Academy exam portal with over 200 questions
- Support materials: Process maps and Formula summaries
- PDU and CPD points (ask us)
How is the course presented?
Our international PMP trainers are certified by PMI and they deliver interactive and practical experiences through:
- Virtual instructor-led on Zoom (requires laptop and stable internet connection), or
- Classroom, or
- At your premises (for groups)
This is an intensive 5-day course and is delivered with a blend of theory, practical exercises and practice exam questions.
Based on demand, training is run during the week, on weekends or alternately during evenings.
How will i be examined?
- 180 questions
- 230 minutes to complete the exam
- Two 10-minute breaks for computer-based tests. No scheduled breaks for paper-based exams.
- Questions will be a combination of multiple-choice, multiple responses, matching, hotspot and limited fill-in-the-blank
Exams can either be taken:
- At a Test Centre
- Online Proctored
What’s in it for me?
- Sufficiently prepare yourself to pass the PMP® exam your first attempt
- Thoroughly understand the exam content, approach to exam questions and further study requirements
- Understand Predictive, Agile and Hybrid approaches
- Obtain internationally certified recognition of your knowledge and experience
- Increase your marketability and career growth opportunities
- Ensure currency and practical application of your best practice project management skills
“The practicality of it all. Jurie made the week very interesting.”
PMP – Tlhalefo Bhunu
“The course was informative, the interaction with the facilitator.”
PMP – Gladness Sibiya
August 2021 Virtual Class attendees